Established in 1965 and incorporated in 2010, Living Waters is an affiliate of the Penn West Conference of the United Church of Christ.
Our outdoor ministry facility serves as an extension of the ministry of the local church with programs for patrons of all ages. These programs provide for Christian enrichment, education and growth, and offer opportunities for environmental education. Programming at Living Waters promotes and enhances physical growth and wellness, and provides various opportunities to live in Christian community.
Examples of events your organization can hold at Living Waters.
- Business Meeting or Training
- Weekend retreat for church members
- Outdoor education opportunities for your students
- Conference or seminar for continuing education
- Family reunion
Maintenance Supervisor – Nick Burkett
Board of Directors
- Chelsea Neatrour – President
- Larry Hay – Vice President
- Laurel Custer – Secretary
- Rev. Jay Shaffer – Treasurer
- Doug Walker
- Dave Worst
- Sheri Floor
- Don Kelly
- Erin Brouse
- Jeff Brumbaugh
- Deb Johnson